• 1 cup crushed OREO* Original Cookies
• 50g butter, melted Filling
• 500g block PHILADELPHIA* Cream Cheese, softened ¾ cup caster sugar
• 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 cup cream lightly whipped
• 100g OREO* Chocolate Creme Cookies, crushed
• 50g OREO* Chocolate Creme Cookies, extra, roughly chopped
- COMBINE the crumbs and butter and press into a lined 20cm springform pan. Chill
- BEAT the Philly* and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in the gelatine mixture, lemon juice, cream and Oreo* Chocolate Creme Cookie crumbs.
- POUR the filling into the prepared crust, refrigerate for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with extra OREOs* and refrigerate for another for 2 hours or until set.
The best way to soften Philadelphia* block is to allow it to stand for 1 hour at room temperature or remove Philly* from foil, cut into chunks and microwave on high for 30 seconds per 250g.